페이지 정보작성자 dermamall 작성일18-06-04 13:36 조회836회 댓글0건
- Keeping records of all examinations of patient’s particular in a log book.
- Reporting all incidences encountered within the department pertaining to x-ray equipment/processing failures, M&E problems related to x-ray and patient’s complaints/suggestions in a log book.
- Filing of all incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Performing radiological examinations as requested by Medical Officers or Medical Consultants.
- To perform variety of technical procedures that requires independent judgement with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis.
- To produce radiograph of highest quality/standard and of good diagnostic value at minimal cost.
- Adhere strictly to rules and regulations on radiation protection to patients, staff and general public.
- Maintain proper care of the x-ray equipment and related accessories for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible towards the safety and proper care of patients while undergoing radiological examination.
- Maintain the room with adequate supplies and room temperature/relative humidity be ambient-air cond @ 23 degrees.
- To perform scans as planned from the desired or specific body region protocol.
- To perform calibration tests on equipment 2 times daily i.e. first in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
- To inspect daily the laser printer for smooth running function.
- Supervision of all examinations as they are being performed by a female radiographer – for optimum image quality.
- Perform daily warm-up of equipment.
- To indent all consumables, i.e. x-ray contrast media, x-ray films and processing chemicals for x-ray films once their respective quantity has reached a minimum amount.
- Keeping records of all designated personnel monthly.
- Organize and perform ultrasonography examinations, document high quality images and practice good patient care
- Works with radiologists in special procedures in ultrasound
- Analyze technical information.
- Use independent judgment in recognizing the need to extend the scope of a procedure according to diagnostic findings.
- Alert and aware on any breakdown of ultrasound machines and inform superior.
- Bachelor's degree in diagnostic imaging and related field;
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.